Saturday, August 13, 2011

London Riots - Malaysian student mugged


This poor lad, obviously in distress, sits bleeding on the ground. He is "helped" up and then mugged.

The victim is 20 year old Malaysian student, Ashraf Haziq.

LIKE this video to show you despise this evil behaviour. Do not dislike it. It is terrible, yes, but show your support for common decency by liking it.

A 20-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of robbery in connection with the attack and remains in custody.

Share :
Like or Dislike?


2 comments:

Some folks are just flat our devils! And that is the truth and that is the truth Straitway!!!

I think that kid had suffered a broken jaw and teeth when he was jacked. I am of average height and weight and would not have been able to defend myself if thugs tried to jack me. But, I have two very good friends named Mr. Remington and Mr. Glock. They have very big mouths.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More