Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DiGi Dear Malaysians


An poignant exploration into the power of apologies and forgiveness.

The "Dear Malaysians" campaign was created to help Malaysians say "I'm sorry" and seek forgiveness from one another during the festive season. Hopefully, it'll teach us how to brighten someone's day, one apology at a time.

Spread the joy of forgiveness at www.dearmalaysians.com

DiGi wishes all Malaysians a Selamat Hari Raya, Hari Merdeka and Hari Malaysia.

Share :
Like or Dislike?


4 comments:

Digi should apologise for its shitty service :D

Thank you for the message DiGi. It made me called my elderly dad up to tell him I'm sorry for not spending much time with him as much as I should. I'm having dinner with him this Saturday. Thank you again.

I hate to say this, but this clip has burst out into tears.. To the person who made this video, pat on the back! This is brilliant!!!

the motorcyclist should apologize..

road tax RM2 pun x boleh bayar, x payah bayar tol, pastu berlagak plk kt jalan raya..

org terlanggar sikit diaorg plk melatah x abis2..

korg kena phm keta ada byk blindspots, korg pandai2 celah sini-sana buat apa..

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More